Join us this weekend at the annual Christmas Tree Festival at St Peter & St Paul Church, located at the top of Church Lane, Great Missenden.
Countryways’ Farm Helpers have crafted a unique homemade Christmas tree-manger-den this year – it’s not to be missed! Do come along and see us at the Christmas Tree festival and find out what we’ve been doing this year. We will have a small stall of items lovingly crafted by our amazing Farm Helpers.
After the Christmas Tree festival, our homemade Christmas Tree installation will be relocated to Wendover Free Church (based in St Anne’s RC Church) for the week-long ‘Crib Fest’.
Opening times for St Peter & St Paul’s Christmas Tree Festival:
- Saturday 2 December (10am – 5pm)
- Sunday 3 December (11.30am – 3.30pm)
- Enjoy looking at and walking amongst an array of adorned, festive Christmas Trees decorated by different local community groups
- Pick up some Christmas produce or preserves – that’s your Christmas shopping sorted!
- Kids crafts and activities to keep your little ones entertained
- Support the raffle – you could win a luxury food hamper
- Hot snacks and refreshments will be available
- There will be live music and singing throughout the festival
Find out more details here.
Opening times for Crib Fest at Wendover Free Church:
- Friday 8th December (3pm- 6pm)
- Saturday 9th December (10am – 4pm)
More details about CribFest can be found here.